Or so THEY say..... Yesterday I turned 40. Yes, a milestone in my life, and I am happy to say that I survived.
My life is quite different today than I expected it to be, but it is full of love and laughter and great friends and family.
I spent the evening of my 40th birthday with my parents and my niece. We had a great dinner and then my niece had a sleep over at my place. Can't think of a better way to spend the day.
While checking out Aunty's basket of crochet items, my niece found my newly designed baby mock crocs and was convinced that she required a pair of her own. Without a pattern in her size, it took a few tries but she left this morning with her very own pair.
Tonight I am working on designing a pair of baby ballerina flats - wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment