I decided to take a few days off from work to recuperate after my very busy weekend.
My weekend entailed many errands and events. I attended my cousin’s dance recital, and my niece’s first birthday party. We used to have a competition BBQ team and we decided that the birthday party was the perfect opportunity to break out the smoker and prepare some award winning pulled pork, and ribs. Smoking is a very long process (my brother and sister started the prep around 1pm on Saturday and then we finally prepared and served everything on Sunday for a 2:30pm luncheon - it was a long day/night!) All turned out very well!
I had full intentions today of setting up my sewing machine outside this afternoon and taking the day to work on some rag quilts that I have been trying to get to for a couple of months. But! The weather had other plans. I still have a couple of days vacation – so I am hoping that either tomorrow or the next day I might still be able to accomplish that task!
I have made some progress on the ballerina flats that I was working on. Hopefully I will have some pictures in the next day or two that I can share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment