Thursday, September 3, 2009

The journey of a good photo

I have been told and have read many many times that it is mandatory to have a fantastic photo for the items listed on my site. I do my best to use my niece as a model when I can. This is one of my current favorite photos. I know I am biased, but she is a beautiful happy little girl, and I am blessed to have her in my life.

Now.....with all of that said.....she is not always a super fan of having her picture taken. Being only a year old, she is still getting used to the idea of wearing a hat as well.

This past weekend we all got together at my mom's house to celebrate my sister's birthday. It was a perfect opportunity for me to bring along my new hats, and take some phots. Below I am sharing exactly what my mom, my older niece, and myself had to go through to entince my baby niece into wearing my creations. Little did I know - my sister was capturing the whole process!














So....as you can see from the above at times it can be quite an ordeal to get "the good shot". My baby niece was convinced that we should all be wearing hats. So....like the good family that we are - we complied lol


You can see a few of my winter and fall hats (more to follow within the next few weeks) on my site at http://www.buggyd.etsy.com/ - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment